July 15, 2008

Save the Date(s).

add to kirtsy

As much as I love summer, I always get a little excited about the fall. The back-to-school anticipation in the air, even for those of us that are done with school. Excitingly, there are so many things to look forward in the coming months leading into Fall. I'm helping with Wordstock this year, and it's going to be so great. And I just signed up to do another Write Around Portland workshop starting in September. The words are going to be all over my brain this fall.

Back Fence PDX

True Colors

August 15th, 7:30

Urban Grind East
2214 NE Oregon St.
Beer, wine, booze.


Write Around Portland

Wednesday, August 7th - Summer Anthology Release Party and Community Reading

Saturday, October 4th - Wordigo


Literary Arts

David Sedaris - October 31st

Annie Leibovitz - November 20th


Wordstock

November 7-9 at the Convention Center



1 comments:

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Looks like fall will be just as fun if not funner than summer. Do you like how I used incorrect grammar in a post about literary stuff :)