July 16, 2008

Save the Date(s). Part Two

add to kirtsy

Climber + Derby + Tango Alpha Tango. August 5th. Doug Fir. $5.

Priscilla Ahn. August 27th. Lola's Room. $12.

Sondre Lerche
. August 28th. Doug Fir. $13.

Musicfest NW. Need I say more? September 3-6th. A few bands I am excited about: Port O'Brien, M. Ward, Vampire Weekend, Nada Surf. $50 for the whole damn weekend.

The Raconteurs. September 16-17. Roseland Theater. $35.

The Kooks. October 22nd. Crystal Ballroom.

Is there a reason to EVER leave Portland?

5 comments:

Hey, It's Ansley said...

As someone who left Portland only to move back, I can tell you no, no there is a reason to leave Portland.

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Ooops, that was supposed to say - there is no reason to leave Portland. I've been out there exploring and this is the best.

LadyConcierge said...

only if you want to see radiohead...

Elizabeth said...

Oh that is a very good reason to leave Portland, ladyconcierge!

Tommy said...

I'll be leaving Portland for the Capitol Hill Block Party this weekend. But I'll be coming right back.

Oh, you forgot: The Walkmen @ Doug Fir on 8/27. THAT's the show I'm looking forward to...