November 4, 2009

The Virgin Traveler: It's Over

add to kirtsy

I've been trying to figure out what I want to say in my final Virgin Traveler post. It's pretty simple really: I loved my trip. I loved traveling. I loved the food. I loved the people.

Now that I'm back to work, I day dream a little bit about swimming in the sea and sitting on the waterfront. I have no idea what's next for me. In the next two or three weeks, I will be unemployed and for the first time in my life, I don't have a plan for what's next. Maybe more traveling, maybe more writing, maybe another job.

My Grecian experience kind of knocked me off my feet and cleared my head. It was gloriously relaxing and beautiful. I'm hoping that my trip was clearing the way for a brilliant plan for my future. Time will tell.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Lizzy, I've really enjoyed your posts on Greece. Though there are no words to describe how amazing the food is, you found them. I'm green with envy and tickled pink to read about your travels.
Thanks!

chelsea said...

It was fun to relive the moments through your posts!! I know an amazing opportunity is coming your way!!!

wildflourz said...

read every one and loved every word....ate it up...

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to travel to Greece and do some of the things you wrote about: swim, tour, eat, laugh!

Welcome back to Oregon (I live in Eugene) I know that you will find your niche with your talents.

Mary in Eugene